Using a laser bore sighter is a great way to quickly and accurately sight-in your scope without having to fire your rifle. Laser bore sighters are placed into the bore of the rifle barrel, where they project a beam indicating the rifle's projected point of impact. You then zero-in your scope by adjusting the crosshairs to intersect on the beam. For the laser to accurately project its beam, the bore sighter must be properly centered in the barrel.
* Quality grade Brass Casing
* Precision Laser Optics
* Sits perfectly in the chamber
* Quick and easy sighting and zero
* No more wasting ammo and money sighting or zeroing in your iron sights, red dots, or scopes.
* A common misconception that the rifle is sighted from the factory.
* Dead accurate sighting and zeroing your scope at 100 yards.
1. High quality
2. Professional supplier
3. Wide range
4. High capacity
5. Competitive Prices and on-time delivery